Sleeping with sharks
Do you want to feel like a fish in the sea? Are you ready to close your eyes below sharp teeth? Do you dare to sleep among sharks?
The true adventure begins when Oceanogràfic closes!
- €90/person > Schools with Oceanogràfic ticket
- €95/person > Schools with combined Oceanogràfic + Museu + Hemisfèric ticket
- €95/person > Families with Oceanogràfic ticket
- €100/person > Families with combined Oceanogràfic + Museu + Hemisfèric ticket
- March: 25th.
- April: 1st, 6th, 9th and 29th.
- May: 1st, 6th, 13rd, 20th and 27th.
- June: 3rd and 24th.
- July: 1st and 8th.
- September: 2nd, 9th and 23th.
Who can participate?
- School groups and families
- There must be a minimum of 15 people for the activity
- Maximum capacity: 30 people
Places will be filled in order of reservation.
Schedule of the activity
After receiving the group at 20:00, we will carry out a gymkhana* throughout Oceanogràfic where we will have to decipher messages hidden along the journey. After the activity, we will recharge with dinner, and then go to the Oceans installation to sleep under the attentive gaze of the sharks. The following day, a free visit to Oceanogràfic.
*activity subject to modification
- 20:00h – 20:30h: Oceanogràfic – Group arrival and activity.
- 21:15h – 23:00h: Dinner.
- 23:30h – 00:00h: Tunnel preparation.
- 00:00h: Lights out.
- 8:00h: Wake up.
- 8:45h: Breakfast in Océanos Restaurant.
- 10:00h: Free visit in the Oceanogràfic.
What do you need?
Sleeping bag, pyjamas, torch, pillow, sleep mask, mosquito repellent and comfortable footwear.