Sleeping with sharks
Do you want to feel like a fish in the sea? Are you ready to close your eyes below sharp teeth? Do you dare to sleep among sharks?
The true adventure begins when Oceanogràfic closes!
Next dates: 7th december / 22th december / 29th december
Who can participate?
- Families, couples and school groups
- There must be a minimum of 15 people for the activity
- Maximum capacity: 100 people
The activity can be carried out on any day of the year with a reservation, by phoning 960 47 06 47 (with a minimum of one week’s notice).
- Groups and families with Oceanogràfic ticket: €80/person.
- Groups and families with Oceanogràfic + Museu + Hemisfèric ticket: €85/person.
- Schools with Oceanogràfic ticket: €75/person.
- Schools with combined Oceanogràfic + Museu + Hemisfèric ticket: €80/person.
Schedule of the activity
After receiving the group at 20:00, we will carry out a gymkhana* throughout Oceanogràfic where we will have to decipher messages hidden along the journey. After the activity, we will recharge with dinner, and then go to the Oceans installation to sleep under the attentive gaze of the sharks. The following day, a free visit to Oceanogràfic.
*activity subject to modification
- 20:00-20:30. Oceanogràfic: Group arrival and activity.
- 21:15 – 23:00. Dinner.
- 23:30-00:00. Tunnel preparation.
- 00:00. Lights out.
- 8:00. Wake up.
- 8:45. Breakfast in Océanos Restaurant.
- 10:00. Free visit to Oceanogràfic.
What do you need?
Sleeping bag, pyjamas, torch, pillow, sleep mask, mosquito repellent and comfortable footwear.