What is Oceanogràfic?
Welcome to the largest aquarium in Europe
Located in the avant-garde architectural complex of the City of Arts and Sciences in València, the aquarium is a true tribute to the seas and oceans of the planet and contains large aquariums which faithfully reproduce the most important marine ecosystems.
In this way, Oceanogràfic Valencia is configured as a first-rate scientific, educational and recreational centre.
A whole sea of sensations which can spark our imagination. Welcome to an exciting journey through the oceans.
The location of Oceanogràfic Valencia is derived from the city’s close relationship with the sea.
Beyond its recreational component, its main objective is to actively promote the conservation of the seas and their inhabitants and to disseminate the importance of this message among the population of the Community of València and the rest of the world.
To do so, it regularly carries out research and education projects related with the sea and oceans. In its pursuit of raising awareness of this environment, Oceanogràfic offers visitors a journey through different marine ecosystems.
Car park with 800 spaces. Cost of €2.30/hour and open for receiving vehicles up to 1 hour before closing, and for vehicles to leave up to half an hour after the park closes.
Presenting your Oceanogràfic ticket in shops, flat rate of €6/day.
- You must keep your ticket during your visit.
- Follow the instructions of our personnel on site.
- Use the standard entrance and exit doors. Use the emergency exits only in case of emergency.
- It remains forbidden the access to the park with food.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke inside the facilities. Use the designated areas.
- Smoking is allowed in open spaces with the exception of the Dolphinarium and areas with large crowds.
- Pets are not allowed with the exception of guide dogs for special-needs visitors.
- Swimming in the ponds is not allowed.
- Professional filming and photography without authorization are not allowed.
- Tickets are not refundable except in case of cancellation of the show or activity.
- The company is not responsable of lost ítems in the premises.
- The company can change the schedule of activities, projections, and exhibits.
- The company will take pictures of those customers requesting the service. These photos are only meant to be a souvenir and are destroyed at the end of day.
- You must follow the instructions of each of the buildings.
- MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER
The only animals permitted to access the complex are guide dogs or assistance dogs with the corresponding distinction, as indicated by law of the Valencian Community 12/2003 of the 10th of April.
- SMOKING IS PERMITTED IN THE OUTDOOR AREAS OF THE CENTRE
- BRINGING FOOD INTO THE COMPLEX IS NOT PERMITTED