Information, Services and Recommendations
Information and useful recommendations when planning your visit to the park.
If you belong to one of these groups (child, young person, senior, disabled person or unemployed) you can benefit from the reduced price. To do so, you must provide supporting documentation in ticket offices, or at turnstiles if you make your purchase online.
Click here to acquire your reduced price ticket.
Check today’s exhibition opening hours here
Several dolphinarium sessions are held each day; however, the opening hours of the exhibition may be modified depending on visitor traffic or weather or biological conditions.
All our buildings are adapted with ramps and/or lifts to ensure that all visitors can access any point of the aquarium.
Wheelchair service: If you have reduced mobility, you can request to borrow a wheelchair, leaving a 10 euro deposit. This deposit will be refunded upon return of the chair.
You can enter and leave Oceanogràfic by the same entrance only in the following cases:
- Visitors with any type of combined ticket with the City of Arts and Sciences, provided that the visit date to any of the complexes is the same as that of Oceanogràfic.
- School groups (the party responsible will be given one bracelet per group of students).
- High traffic dates in 2018:
- 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th and 31st of March and 1st and 2nd of April (Holy Week and Easter Monday)
- 28th, 29th and 30th of April and 1st of May (Labour Day)
- From the 13th of July to the 31st of August (High Season)
- 12th and 13th of October (Spanish Culture Day – Virgen del Pilar)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd of November (All Saints’ Day)
- 6th, 7th and 8th of December (Day of the Constitution and Day of the Immaculate Conception)
- Unforeseen situations of high visitor traffic or special groups. (Will be communicated in advance)
Car park with 800 spaces. Cost of €2.30/hour and open for receiving vehicles up to 1 hour before closing, and for vehicles to leave up to half an hour after the park closes.
Presenting your Oceanogràfic ticket in shops, flat rate of €6/day.
Located behind the Information Point of Oceanogràfic.
You can request it in the access building.
This service is available in Spanish, Valencian, English, French, German, Italian and Russian.
- 1 audioguide: €70
- 2 audioguides: €5
We also have audioguides for children.
Price: 2 euros with a deposit of 3 euros returned upon collection of your belongings.
Except for school groups which must be accompanied by their teacher.
The only animals permitted to access the complex are guide dogs or assistance dogs with the corresponding distinction, as indicated by law of the Valencian Community 12/2003 of the 10th of April.
We recommend planning your visit in advance.
We recommend arriving half an hour before the dolphinarium exhibitions.
We recommend wearing comfortable footwear.