Prices and opening hours
Buy the tickets to visit the largest marine park in Europe. Avoid the queue.
Buy the tickets to visit the largest marine park in Europe, where you can travel through the most important marine ecosystems. Belugas, dolphins, sharks and penguins are waiting for you to show you the secrets of the sea.
Add a visit to the Museu de les Ciències where you will find an amount of activities related with the scientific and technological development and a film in Hemisfèric IMAX.
Free entry for children under 4 years old.
The ticket offices close one hour before the aquarium closes.
To exit and re-enter Oceanogràfic with the same ticket, you must ask for the conditions at the Information Point.
10% VAT applies to tickets for Museu de les Ciències and Hemisfèric; 21% VAT applies to tickets Oceanogràfic, included in the price.
- Children from 4 to 12 years old. Free tickets for children from 0 to 3 years old.
- People over 65 years old and / or retirees presenting the document -creditative.
- Pensioners with supporting document
- People with disabilities presenting an accrediting document.
- Groups of 20 people or more. This rate will be applied with prior reservation with, at least, 24 hours before the date of visit.
- Groups of students of regulated education (minimum 15 people) from 1st of Early Childhood Education.
- Groups of students from rural groups, social guarantee programs and curricular diversification even if they do not meet the minimum of 15 people
- Universities and Popular Universities
- Holders of a young or student card (must present a card) have a 15% discount
- Members of a large family, adults, children, retirees, pensioners and people with disabilities (it is essential to present a document of accreditation) have a 15% discount.
- To 31/12/2018: Unemployed people residing in Spain. The reduced entry of the year 2018 applies.
- From 01/01/2019: Unemployed residents in Spain with an accredited document will receive a discount of 15% on the 2019 adult rate
The times of exhibition of dolphins, as well as the opening of the different habitats, can be modified for biological and / or meteorological reasons.
You can confirm the schedules on the day of visit at the information point.