Prices and Schedules
You can buy tickets online, avoiding queues and wait-times, or at the ticket office.
➡ Free entry for children under the age of 4
➡ Ticket offices will close an hour before the aquarium closes. To leave and re-enter Oceanogràfic using the same ticket check the terms and conditions at the Information Point.
➡ 10% VAT is applied on tickets for Museu de las Ciències Príncep Felipe and 21% VAT on tickets for the Hemisfèric and Oceanogràfic. VAT is included in the ticket price-
- Children aged 4 to 12. Free entry for children aged 0 to 3 (proof of age required)
- People over 65 and/or retirees on presentation of relevant documentation.
- Pensioners with relevant documentation.
- People with functional disabilities with relevant documentation.
People who qualify for reduced admission can buy tickets online or at the ticket office, and show relevant documentation/proof on entry.
- Groups of pupils in formal education (minimum 15 people) from 1st year of Infant Education (3 years old)
- Groups from rural areas, social and curricular diversification programmes even if they are made up of less than 15 people.
- Universities and adult education centres.
This price is applicable when booked at least 48 hours before the visit. You can make your reservation at the ticket office, by phone on 960470647 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One free entry for a tour guide for every 20 people.
- The bus driver can enter without a prior reservation so long as there are tickets available and they provide accreditation.
Important: Free entry for guides and teachers is non-cumulative. For schools whose visit is organised by a travel agency, one free entry (either a tour guide or teacher) is provided for every 15 students
- One free entry per group (minimum 20 people) for a tour guide/accompanying person
This free entry cannot be combined with the free entry for a tour guide or accompanying person through a travel agency.
- Two free entries for groups of up to 30 students For groups larger than 30 students, an extra free entry is provided for each additional 15 students. For students up to year 6 of Primary School, one free entry is provided for every 10 students.
- The bus driver can enter without a prior reservation as long as there are tickets available and they provide accreditation.
- Two free entries for groups of up to 30 people with functional disability. For groups larger than 30, an extra free entry is provided for each additional 15. It is necessary to send an e-mail specifying the degree of disability, in particular motor disabilities, in order to be granted extra free tickets. These situations will be evaluated on a case by case basis.