Immerse yourself in a journey of sensations with the largest 4D Cinema in Spain!
Feel the wind, the snow, the changes of light and the vibration of the seats in the screening room of the Red Sea Auditorium.
Buy your Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema ticket online!
Purchase your one-off 4D Cinema ticket in ticket offices, the access building, Red Sea auditorium or by phoning 960 47 06 47.
Two films are shown several times per day.
€3 supplement to Oceanogràfic ticket and combined tickets.
Large family, student and youth card discounts do not apply.
Points of sale in ticket offices, access building and Red Sea auditorium
You could buy Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema ticket online.
SHARK. A 4D EXPERIENCE (11 min)
Come face to face with some of the world’s most strange and mysterious shark species. These extraordinarily intelligent underwater giants each exhibit unique behaviors to navigate their ever-changing environment. Essential to the fragile balance of our ocean’s health, BBC Earth’s Shark: A 4D Experience® explores the complex nature of these magnificent creatures’ survival instincts. Stunning 3D and special effects place you right in the middle of the action as sharks reveal their hidden traits while roaming an eerily beautiful underwater landscape.VIEW SHARK. A 4D EXPERIENCE
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (8 min)
The novel by Jules Verne has amazed and entertained readers for over 140 years. Reimagining the classic tale for a 21st century audience in 4D cinema theatres, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” takes the spectator along on the adventures of teenager Ned when he dives into a world of adventures aboard the Nautilus submarine, captained by the mysterious Captain Nemo. The exciting 3D adventure has 4D effects such as splashes of water, gusts of wind and bubbles. The 3D creatures swim out of the screen, the bubbles fill the theatre and spectators will feel the Nautilus shake repeatedly when it is attacked by a giant squid.VIEW TRAILER OF 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
- Once the projection has started, access to the theatre is not permitted (*). Access with a ticket is essential. It is recommended to arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- Due to the characteristics of the films, children under 4 years old are not permitted to access the theatre. It is not permitted to stand or remain standing during the projection.
- In case of dizziness, it is recommended to remove the glasses and keep your eyes closed for a moment.
- Contact our personnel in the theatre for placement of wheelchairs.
- Audio/image recording is not permitted without authorisation from the company.
- The glasses must be returned to personnel when leaving the room.
- In case of emergency, follow the instructions of personnel.
- The projection of films is subject to modifications due to organisational reasons.
(*) Refunds are not permitted. Contact our personnel for rescheduling, depending on availability.