Immerse yourself in a journey of sensations with the largest 4D Cinema in Spain!
Feel the wind, the snow, the changes of light and the vibration of the seats in the screening room of the Red Sea Auditorium.
Buy your Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema ticket online!
Purchase your one-off 4D Cinema ticket in ticket offices, in the access building, or in the Red Sea auditorium.
Four films are shown several times per day.
€3 supplement to Oceanogràfic ticket and combined tickets.
Large family, student and youth card discounts do not apply.
Points of sale in ticket offices, access building or Red Sea auditorium.
You could buy Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema ticket online.
The Turtle Odyssey (13 min)
Octopus – Blue Planet II (13 min)
Featuring moments from the critically-acclaimed BBC Earth series, Blue Planet II, this special effects experience takes you beneath the surface to explore dynamic oceanic landscapes and one of the most captivating creatures that drewlls there: the octopus. Discover how this eigth-tentacled wonder masters physical and mental strengths to outwit and escape its underwater rivals.VIEW TRAILER OCTOPUS – BLUE PLANET II
SHARK. A 4D EXPERIENCE (13 min)
Come face to face with some of the world’s most strange and mysterious shark species. These extraordinarily intelligent underwater giants each exhibit unique behaviors to navigate their ever-changing environment. Essential to the fragile balance of our ocean’s health, BBC Earth’s Shark: A 4D Experience® explores the complex nature of these magnificent creatures’ survival instincts. Stunning 3D and special effects place you right in the middle of the action as sharks reveal their hidden traits while roaming an eerily beautiful underwater landscape.VIEW SHARK. A 4D EXPERIENCE
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (13 min)
The novel by Jules Verne has amazed and entertained readers for over 140 years. Reimagining the classic tale for a 21st century audience in 4D cinema theatres, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” takes the spectator along on the adventures of teenager Ned when he dives into a world of adventures aboard the Nautilus submarine, captained by the mysterious Captain Nemo. The exciting 3D adventure has 4D effects such as splashes of water, gusts of wind and bubbles. The 3D creatures swim out of the screen, the bubbles fill the theatre and spectators will feel the Nautilus shake repeatedly when it is attacked by a giant squid.VIEW TRAILER OF 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
- Once the projection has started, access to the theatre is not permitted (*). Access with a ticket is essential. It is recommended to arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- Due to the characteristics of the films, children under 4 years old are not permitted to access the theatre.
- It is not permitted to stand or remain standing during the projection.
- In case of dizziness, it is recommended to remove the glasses and keep your eyes closed for a moment.
- Contact our personnel in the theatre for placement of wheelchairs.
- Audio/image recording is not permitted without authorisation from the company.
- The glasses must be returned to personnel when leaving the room.
- In case of emergency, follow the instructions of personnel.
- The projection of films is subject to modifications due to organisational reasons.
- (*)Refunds are not permitted. Contact our personnel for rescheduling, depending on availability.
RECOMMENDATIONS – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Projections include in-seat sensations, vibration, gusts of air, water spray, smells, bright lights, and other special effects. It is forbidden to manipulate the seats.
- Keep your valuables protected, including electronic devices. We are not responsible for objects that have not been properly protected.
- Keep your delicate garments protected. The effects of water are produced with purified water, they could cause deterioration in fine or delicate clothes. We are not responsible for any damage.
- Contact our room staff: pregnant women, people with heart, back, neck problems, who suffer from vertigo or any condition that can be aggravated by movement, lights or other effects.