Immerse yourself in a journey of sensations with the largest 4D Cinema in Spain!
Feel the wind, the snow, the changes of light and the vibration of the seats in the screening room of the Red Sea Auditorium.
Buy your Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema ticket online!
Purchase your one-off 4D Cinema ticket in ticket offices, the access building, Red Sea auditorium or by phoning 960 47 06 47.
Two films are shown several times per day.
€3 supplement to Oceanogràfic ticket and combined tickets.
Large family, student and youth card discounts do not apply.
Points of sale in ticket offices, access building and Red Sea auditorium
You could buy Oceanogràfic + 4D Cinema ticket online.
20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (8 min)
The novel by Jules Verne has amazed and entertained readers for over 140 years. Reimagining the classic tale for a 21st century audience in 4D cinema theatres, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” takes the spectator along on the adventures of teenager Ned when he dives into a world of adventures aboard the Nautilus submarine, captained by the mysterious Captain Nemo. The exciting 3D adventure has 4D effects such as splashes of water, gusts of wind and bubbles. The 3D creatures swim out of the screen, the bubbles fill the theatre and spectators will feel the Nautilus shake repeatedly when it is attacked by a giant squid.VIEW TRAILER OF 20,000 LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA
Hurricane (20 min)
This is a true story, following one of the most devastating natural disasters on our planet for 15,000km: the Atlantic hurricane. Our protagonist is at once destructive and vital for life on earth. A simple breeze at first passing over the African Sahara transforms into a revitalising monsoon, before crossing the Atlantic as a growing atmospheric depression. The hurricane is the main protagonist. The secondary actors are the men, women, plants and animals it finds on its path, affected in some way for better or worse. Serene and incredibly beautiful from space, at ground level, the howling wind is simply terrifying.VIEW HURRICANE TRAILER
- Once the projection has started, access to the theatre is not permitted (*). Access with a ticket is essential. It is recommended to arrive 10 minutes in advance.
- Due to the characteristics of the films, children under 4 years old are not permitted to access the theatre. It is not permitted to stand or remain standing during the projection.
- In case of dizziness, it is recommended to remove the glasses and keep your eyes closed for a moment.
- Contact our personnel in the theatre for placement of wheelchairs.
- Audio/image recording is not permitted without authorisation from the company.
- The glasses must be returned to personnel when leaving the room.
- In case of emergency, follow the instructions of personnel.
- The projection of films is subject to modifications due to organisational reasons.
(*) Refunds are not permitted. Contact our personnel for rescheduling, depending on availability.